These days I use the Slimjet Browser quite a lot but not exclusively, on other computers I am stuck with Firefox. So it came about that I had a password set and saved on my Slimjet browser but had forgotten it while I was using Firefox. I did not want to reset my password so I went to my Slimjet machine to discover what the password was.
How to view your saved passwords in slimjet browser.
Here is what I did.
- Click on the cog-wheel icon top right of the browser window.
- This will open up a long list of settings.
- Scroll all the way down to Advanced
- This expands the list further
- Scroll all the way down to Passwords and forms
- Then in Manage passwords click the right-facing arrow
- This will open up more options.
- Then in Saved Passwords click on the 3 vertical dots ⋮
- This will open up more options and show all the sites you have saved passwords for.
- Click Details next to the site you want.
- To view the password click the eye icon you should now see your sought after password.
It is a similar process for Chrome and Firefox.